1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over.
2. Admission will not be granted to anyone who does not hold a valid ticket.
3. Ticket prices are representational of those stated on the website at the time of purchase. Please note: advertised prices will increase the closer it gets to the event.
4. Tickets are non transferable and non refundable.
5. The Event Promoter will not be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen prior to the event.
6. Reselling tickets for profit or commercial gain will render them void.
7. Tickets cover the period of the advertised event
9. The Event Promoter (Isle Learn) shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket or attendance at the event (including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (we advise you not to bring anything of value to the event) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of the Event Promoters negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, the Event Promoter’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket to the event.
10. All persons attending the event that require support must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The event organisers will not provide this service.
11. Whilst the Event Promoter will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, the Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
12. To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Promoter may conduct occasional security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event. Please do not be offended.
13. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
14. The Event may be professionally filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed and/or photographed as a member of the audience.
15. The Event Promoter reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety.
16. No glass or glassware can be brought onto site, in addition, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry. No ball games or similar are permitted at the venue.
17. Performances will take place in all weathers so long as deemed safe to do so. Limited shelter is provided. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella and wet weather clothing!
18. No dogs will be permitted on the site unless it is a disability dog.
19. Unless otherwise stated in our FAQs section, you are not permitted to bring alcohol or food onto the site, this is a condition of our licence and is in keeping with all other same-sized UK festivals. There will however be catering outlets and soft drink outlets in attendance. Only food and drink purchased on site may be consumed.
20. Illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
21. Please keep bags and belongings with you at all times, security have the right to remove all unattended bags.
22. Parents / Support Workers are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people. Also please note that there could be performances which may contain language or material that may offend some people.
23. No re-entry (return visits) to the site after 5pm.
24. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the provision of accommodation facilities recommended to our clients in good faith.
25. This is a Festival for Adults with Learning Difficulties and whilst we will make every effort to accommodate all people, due to weather and areas within the location, there may be areas within the site that are not suitable for wheelchair / mobility access.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.